1. First, draw a triangle into the ground.
2. Place any number of marbles into the triangle.
3. Position yourself and your opponent equidistant from the triangle. Using your middle finger and thumb, flick one of your marbles into the triangle and try to knock out the placed marbles. Any marbles you knock out are yours.
4. If your marble touches the triangle’s lines or stays in the triangle, then you lose any marbles you’ve won thus far. This is called tohagi (vomiting).
5. A winner is called when there are no more marbles left in the triangle or when only one player is left standing and all other players have lost their marbles.